Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.19.2014

TeaZa Review

TeaZa is a small biodegradable pouch full of healthy NATURAL herbs, vitamins and a small amount of caffeine designed to boost energy and mental focus while providing oral satisfaction to ward off unwanted cravings. This power pouch is perfect to drop into your water bottle to create flavorful ENERGIZED water anywhere at anytime. Have more Energy anywhere! If you want to make your mouth HAPPY then place the pouch between the lip and gum and stimulate your taste buds for hours.

TeaZa® was developed by a medical doctor to help patients utilize the power of oral stimulation, offer a healthier alternative to energy drinks and control cravings for tobacco and overeating. He mixed three powerful groups of ingredients – herbs, vitamins and a small amount of caffeine extracted from coffee beans. This combination not only resulted in craving control, but showed tremendous improvement in energy and focus with hours of flavor and satisfaction –TeaZa was more than just a remedy for bad habits.

Since TeaZa is made with natural flavoring, vitamins and herbs it safe and highly effective to ingest what your salvia produces.
 
  • Boosts energy levels
    Increases mental focus
    Decreases hunger pangs and food cravings
    Reduces the reliance on tobacco products
    Provides long-lasting satisfaction
    Freshens breath
    Oral Stimulation – Place between lip and gum

Energy Water – Drop in a water bottle and shake it up
  • TeaZa Tea – Place in a cup of hot water. Let us know how you use your TeaZa herbal pouches!

 
I have to admit, I didn't care for this product. The first thing I didn't like about it was that it was just unappealing looking. The warning label says it is not made with tobacco so that just kind of threw me off. It does look like a chew pouch so that is why I particularly didn't like it. As far as the taste goes, it wasn't something that I liked. Too strong for being a peppermint taste. I tried one in tea and one in the lip like it suggested and neither of them tasted very well. Secondly, I didn't feel any extra energy. I was actually dragging more than I should have been. I gave the 3rd packet to my husband to try and he felt the same way. No added energy and the packet was just really unusual and strange. Maybe it works for other people but this just wasn't my cup of tea (pun intended).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20