Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.19.2014

Dual Julienne and Vegetable Peeler Review

The only julienne cutter and vegetable peeler and slicer that you will ever need, premium 2 in 1 zoodle maker and peeler, easily create professional quality julienne vegetables and healthy vegetarian noodles or zoodles in seconds
 
Our vegetable peeler is perfect to peel potatos, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, butternut squash, apples, onions and more in seconds - giving a professional cut each and every time.
 
Stunning brushed metal finish with ultra sharp blades that will create perfect zoodles, peeled, slice or julienned vegetables any professional chef would be proud of - every time with a fraction of the time it normally takes
 
FREE eBook offering 40+ healthy dishes that be created using our tool - Liven up meal times and get your kids interested in eating vegetables with these great healthy recipes - exclusive to Priority Chef
 
This premium Priority Chef dual julienne and vegetable peeler is an essential additional for anyone passionate about cooking and comes with 100% money back guarantee, this introductory offer won't last long - get yours now before the price increases
 
 
 
First off, the blades are VERY sharp! I actually just about cut myself when opening it from the package while it was still in the plastic. That said, it is incredibly well made and very strong. Any vegetables and fruits get cut like butter. It's fantastic for cutting potatoes into homemade potato chips and I love the way the foods come out looking professionally. Cucumber was a piece of cake to cut and made my salad look so tasty! I have yet to try it on zuchinni but will be testing that out soon. As I said before, it is incredibly sharp so I like to hold the item with a knife or fork and then use the peeler to slice it so that I don't have to cut myself. Otherwise, this is a great item and I was so glad to be able to test it out. I give it an A+. If you would like to purchase one for yourself, please visit this link:
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20