Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.21.2014

Precisio Slant Tip Tweezers Review

What are they?
Precisio slanted tip tweezers are a must have for your makeup bag. Designed with a precise slanted tip, you will be able to get so close to the root of hairs so there is less pain in hair removal and no more ingrown hairs. Hair removal will be simple and pain free. Each tweezer is hand filed and perfectly aligned to give you the professional results you are looking for. Guaranteed to stay sharp for life, Precisio tweezers do not require resharpening, nor replacement.
 
Comfort and Ease of Use
Designed for comfort and easy handling, the tweezers have a matte finish so that there is no slippage and you can focus on each hair that requires removing. Grabs all the short and fine hairs on the first try leaving you with brow perfection
 
 
 
If you are a woman, you know how hard it is to find the perfect pair of tweezers to pluck your eyebrows. They either don't pull the hair perfectly, they are too big, or they just plain don't work. I actually just moved recently and my pair of tweezers somehow got lost in the move. They were small and even though they weren't perfect, they did the job. When I was given the chance to review these tweezers, they couldn't come at a better time. My eyebrows were about 2 weeks too long since I had last plucked but that changed once I opened the box (cute box at that) and found these fun tweezers. The first thing that I noticed is how sharp they are. Never thought that would be something I had to look for but it pulled the tweezers out with such ease. They literally are perfect. The only downfall I did find was that for the smaller hairs that weren't quite grown, they are a little difficult to pull without pinching your eyelid itself. You just have to get at the right angle and it works just fine. Just know not to jump right in and try pulling because it could get a little painful. But that was me just rushing also. They come in the perfect little case that you can slip them back into. You don't have to worry about them getting broken or lost. I can honestly say that these are the perfect tweezers. I would most definitely recommend these to any woman who is wants the perfect pair of tweezers.
 

 
Where can you buy these awesome tweezers you ask? Check them out on AMAZON where you can purchase them for your own beauty routine. You can also follow them on TWITTER, FACEBOOK, and their WEBSITE. I would not recommend these tweezers if I did not love them for myself. Go get them now and I can guarantee that you will NOT be disappointed with your purchase!
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20