Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

1.22.2015

Women's MultiGold Vitamin Review

The Whole-food + Food-based Multivitamin and Multimineral
Supplement with Synergistic Co-FactorsDelivers 100% or More of the Daily Values for Over 20 Essential Vitamins and Minerals for Complete Head-to-Toe Protection
Enhanced Bioavailability and Assimilation (Compared to Synthetic Vitamins)
and No Metallic Aftertaste
 
Manufactured Without the use of GMOs, Fillers, Binders, Artificial Ingredients, Preservatives, Stearates, Sulfates, Laurates, and Dioxides
 
Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Dairy-free, Vegetarian. Made in USA to Strict cGMP Standards
 
 
 
 
I have been looking for an inexpensive but worthy multivitamin and I am pleased to say that I have found it. The one thing I need in a vitamin is the high percentages of vitamins and minerals. I have had cancer twice at 21 and 22 so I am needing to have those extra vitamins to try anything to keep me in remission. They don't have any bad side effects, no nasty taste and they aren't so huge that it's hard to swallow. I have already found that my hair and nails are also stronger now that I am taking a vitamin that contains the needed supplements to help. I used to be a vegetarian so I have taken tons of vitamins and they all gave me these random side effects or stinky pee and other nasty tastes but these do no such thing. I highly recommend these to anyone needing a new vitamin!
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20