Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

1.07.2015

IPhone 6 Screen Protector Review

I ordered this protector for my husband, because he just purchased the new iPhone, I have the GalaxyS5, and also have the iAarow on my phone. He was looking for a protector at At&T and it was some ridiculous amount of closer to 30 dollars!! 
The iaarow protector is from amazon and priced to sell, at under $10 with prime!! 

This glass is very easy to put on your phone, and if you drop your phone like I have its much cheaper to replace than a new glass for your phone! 

You won't be disappointed with your purchase!! 

You can order it from amazon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20