Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

1.25.2015

Pulse Oximeter

The MeasuPro Instant Read Pulse Oximeter provides accurate information about your blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate.

It has a rotating easy to read screen that makes measurements easily visible from many different angles. Features an OLED display.

To get a reading, simply place your fingertip inside the device. Has a comfortable, durable cushion while you take your measurements.

Designed to be small, compact, portable, and user friendly, includes an oximeter case for protection and neck lanyard so you can keep the device handy.

Powered by two AAA alkaline batteries and an easy access battery compartment. The device will automatically shut off after five seconds of inactivity.

 
I would love to do a review for this product but I haven't been sent the product itself and the company has yet to respond to me. My review is due tomorrow and with no interaction from the multiple emails I have sent, I'm just going to leave it at this until I have a product to review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20