Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

1.22.2015

Avasa Yoga Towel Review

- Designed with the Yogi in mind: To Increase Traction and Reduce Slipping
- Material is made of the 100% microfiber, making it ideal for Maximum Sweat Absorption and Quick Drying. High -quality stitching and material tested for long lasting Durability.
- Machine Washable and Dryer Safe. 24" x 72" Dimension to fit the standard Yoga size mat.
- Perfect for Bikram, Vinyasa Yoga, and Pilates. It's light-weight and compact form factor makes it great for using it by the pool, traveling, or hanging by the beach.

In a 40.6°C / 105°F heated room with multiple bodies executing various Bikram Yoga poses, it's going to be HOT.

You'll need a towel that's designed for maximum sweat absorption. The Avasa Hot Yoga towel is super absorptive, yet it's also quick drying and light weight. When wet, the towel provides traction and reduces slipping, two benefits that not all other yoga towels have.

Perspiration is normal; you're flushing toxins from your body, but you'll need a towel to handle your every sweat gland. The Avasa Hot Yoga Towel is your sweat companion.

Preserve your yoga mat for years to come with the premium and durable AVASA Hot Yoga Towel and hold your pose with more confidence.

Be forewarned though, the Avasa Yoga Towel may draw unnecessary attention and you may be the envy of the classroom.
 
 
 
When I am not running, I like to stretch out and help my muscles strengthen and heal by doing yoga or pilates. Now that we have moved, we have hardwood floors in many rooms and carpet in the living room. I like to be able to use my mat without knowing that it is going to make me slip and hurt myself. This mat is unlike any other. Since I have already purchased a similar yoga mat from Shandali, as well as a travel towel, I knew I was expecting a great product and I was not let down. It doesn't slip, it doesn't get saturated with set when doing hot yoga. I'm thinking when we go to the lake we might bring it with us also since it is great for the pool and beach also! It really is a great mat and I won't go to any other brand.
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20