Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

3.13.2015

Hello Cutie Mud Mask Review


 
 
This is a FANTASTIC mud mask! Not only does it smell great but it works! I applied a thin layer while I was in the bath tub and after a few minutes you can feel the tingling effect kick in. Shortly after, the tingles stopped and the tightening began. I left it on for about 10 minutes and then slowly wiped it off in a circular motion using one of my face sponges. You should go out and purchase this so you can have a clear face and great looking and feeling skin!
 
Check out my video review and go buy yours TODAY!
 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20