Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

7.08.2014

Raspberry Ketones- Weight Loss Booster: REVIEW




Lose Weight with  High Quality Pure Raspberry Ketones Extract
Start Burning Fat and Increasing Metabolism. Pure Raspberry Ketones by Xium can help you eliminate fat and lose weight without any harmful side effects.

Pure Raspberry Ketones are SAFE!
Raspberry Ketones are a natural product that is 100% safe and effective. Oz talked about Raspberry Ketones on his show and how effective they are at helping boost weight loss.
The optimal serving size is 500 mg twice per day.

Boost Metabolism
Dr. Oz, he referred to it as "the #1 miracle in a bottle for weight loss"
Used in combination with better eating habits and or increased exercise promotes rapid weight loss.

Made In the USA
Our product is made in the USA, manufactured under stringent quality control measures in a FDA certified facility. All 100% Natural. No Fillers, No Binders.
 
 
MY IMPRESSION
Since I just started this product, I can't give a completely accurate review as to it has only been one week but I can say that in the course of a week, I have had my energy boosted and have seen my appetite reduce drastically. I am only 115 lbs so I don't have to lose weight but for my personal well being, I want to keep it off and be a few pounds lighter and leaner. I am taking this with the green coffee and the garcina and have found it to be a great combination. There is a slight after taste but it is nothing unpleasant. It just tastes like raspberry when you burp. No big deal and not a deal breaker. The pills are a little sticky when you pick them up as well so make sure that you drink water with them. This product doesn't claim to be the weight loss magic pill but is great when you take it with an exercise regiment and eating healthy. I'll update my review in another two weeks when I check the scale and see how far I have come with these pills. So far, I am liking them and nothing to complain about.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20