Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

7.28.2014

Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali : REVIEW


 #1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel
 Mat-Sized, Microfiber, Super Absorbent, Anti-slip, Injury Free,  24" x 72" - Best Bikram Yoga Towel - Exercise, Fitness, Pilates, and Yoga Gear; Lifetime Guarantee

 NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON:
Increase your confidence and focus while your mat stays dry and you stay safe on your mat - no more slipping around!

 ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING:
The GoSweat towel was designed to soak up more sweat and moisture than any other yoga towel. And it quick-drys in minutes! Just hang and dry!

 YOGA | GYM | BEACH - LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY:
 The GoSweat towel is a perfect companion to any activity. Lightweight, so you can carry it easily to and from your yoga studio. Versatile so you can use it at the gym, pool, beach, and other activities.

 SAVES YOU MONEY:
Extends the life of your yoga mat by creating a hygienic layer between you and your mat. Survives countless washings (cost-savings)!

 HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali GoSweat for a no-questions asked, full refund.
 
 
My complimentary hot yoga towel from Shandali.
 
 
 
I am an avid outdoor enthusiast which means I need to be active at home as well. One of the ways I stay fit while at home is by doing yoga and stretches. I have found that carpet gives you rug burns, mats slip, and outdoors you can get scratched up. When I was given the chance to try this product complimentary, I couldn't resist! From the first time I used it, it didn't slip or slide on the carpet as I put it down. I tried it on the hardwood floors, kitchen tiles and carpet and it stayed in place the entire time. I don't get that sweaty when I do yoga but occasionally I will have a good workout that leaves me sticky. None of that has made a difference with this yoga mat. I've even taken it outside and used it at the beach and on the rocks. Absolutely no complaints! I highly recommend this towel. It's easy to pack and easier to clean. Plus, it's super soft and doesn't cause any irritation on your skin. A++!

 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20