Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

7.28.2014

PhantomFit Resistance Loop Bands Review

PhantomFit Resistance bands are the best solution because they: - Are perfect for physical therapy exercises all the way to intense workouts
- Works flawlessly for arm, ankle, and leg workouts
- Are separated by resistance level to meet your needs
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting
- Are lightweight and portable

What's Included?
- 1 Blue "Light" Band
- 1 Red "Medium" Band
- 1 Green "Heavy" Band
- 1 Black "X-Heavy" Band

 
Being a runner, I am always looking for items I can use to help me stretch and get the most of my fitness routine. My husband also is big into exercising and likes the added resistance when he works out. We have tried out many brands and some of them are a bust in which they pop or literally bust when you stretch them too far. We both gave these a try and it turns out, they are perfect! My husband is a big guy. 6'0 250 pounds and they held out just fine. He put them up to the test and they kept strong. I like them because it works for both of us and I am 5'3 and 115 lbs. A big difference between us but they both give us the extra resistance that we are looking for in our workouts. We even use them as just a simple stretching technique before we go to bed. Couldn't pick a better product! Give these a try and you won't be disappointed.
 
 
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20