Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

7.21.2014

Colors Of Awakening: Into The Mists: BOOK REVIEW

I am afraid that this book just wasn't my style. I gave it a try and made it through the entire book but it wasn't what I was hoping for. I really thought that I would have liked it given I have liked the authors previous books but I could not get into it. It makes sense given I really am not into the whole vampires and magic type of stories. The characters did make the book more appealing and easier to get through but not enough to enjoy the book. For anyone who enjoys this genre, I do believe that it is a good storyline and I do give it 4 out of 5 stars for that reason.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20