Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

7.08.2014

Garcinia Cambogia Extract SUPREME: REVIEW


Garcinia Cambogia Extract SUPREME
 
 

80% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) THIRD PARTY TESTED★ - For MAXIMUM EFFECT, our product contains the highest HCA concentration on Amazon. Fully tested by a US nutrition laboratory to assure our products are up to standard. With nutrients potassium and calcium to maximize ABSORPTION as needed. Calcium DOES NOT reduce effectiveness.
 
HOW OUR GARCINIA EXTRACT WORKS - HCA is the key component reduces glucose absorption there by leading to fat reduction for those with high glucose levels. We've formulated to optimal dosage helps suppress the appetite while burning fat. It has also shown to improve blood lipid leves, help reduce fate production, curb emotional eating and help improve mood by raising the "feel good" hormone serotonin.
 
NO ADDITIVES AND 100% SAFE - We use premium grade Garcinia fruit rind ingredients to formulate effective capsules. Contains 180 capsules per bottle. 90 DAY SUPPLY! ZERO fillers, ZERO binders and ZERO artificial ingredients. Contains absolutely NO: milk, egg, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy, sugar, lactose, fat, and cholesterol!

 
MY IMPRESSIONS
 
 
 I have tried multiple weight loss pills from various brands and so has my husband. I am only 110 lbs where I don't need to lose the weight but my husband has a few more pounds than I do to lose (about 30) so we both come from things on two different spectrums on the way things react. Most pills are either too powerful for me or not strong enough for him. That being said, I let my husband try this first and after only a couple of days, he can notice a difference in his hunger and how much he eats. We have yet to check the scale because like I said, it is only a couple of days but I am sure that after another week I will return to tell you all that he has lost a couple of pounds. It is not the "magic" weight loss pill and it does require still watching your diet and exercising, but that said, it does provide the extra boost that you need to get past a plateau in your weight loss or to help guide your already planned diet/exercise regime. I will come back and edit this post in another week or two and see how much weight loss has happened. But so far, it is a great pill without any after taste or unwanted side effects. Well worth the price!
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20