Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

4.06.2016

Loreal EverPure VoxBox

 
 
It has been a while since I was sent a VoxBox from Influenster. I'm not sure if it's because we moved or if I just haven't been active lately, but now that I have a box I am getting back into it and have been getting more boxes! This has been one of my favorite boxes lately because of everything that it comes with. Hair care products are not cheap especially when it comes to color treated hair. Watch the video to see what it includes! 
 
 
 
My unboxing video!
 
 
 
I usually go with Loreal hair care products anyways but mostly use the big bottles. I have seen these shampoos and conditioners in stores but they are more pricey then the other bottles. Also, smaller. But that doesn't stop me from using these products and trying them out. The shampoo and conditioner are both 8.5oz which seems kind of small but you only need a little bit and it goes a long way. They both smell incredible and make your hair shine for days following. It's sulfate free so it doesn't have anything that will harm your hair like most shampoos do. And it's less of a chance of getting cancer due to hair care products. Anything to keep me and my hair healthy!
 
 
I have never used a hair mask or a leave in conditioner before but seeing as the shampoo and conditioner were amazing, there was no way I wasn't trying these out too. I thought the lotion would leave my hair greasy but it did the opposite. I woke up to a perfect shine! And the hair mask is nice because I felt like it was refreshed. There wasn't any oil or grease the next morning and my hair looked amazing! I didn't even have to straighten it because my curls were already perfect. I highly recommend these products to anyone who has color treated hair. Even if you only want to use it occasionally, it'll still help your hair in the long run.
 
 
*I received these products from Influenster for testing purposes only.
This does not change my opinion of the product*






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20