Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

4.30.2016

Bikini Review

Imported 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex
NEOSAN bathing suit are made from highly elastic fabric, full lined.
Removable push-up padding( Triangle and Wide Band Style)/Molded push-up padded
Ties at back top and the bottoms sides, adjustable center top, swim suit will fit great
Low rise scrunch bottom with moderate coverage helps lift and contour your shape
Lace-up Bandeau beachwear set
 
 
When I am on the pole, I wear a variety of clothes. It really depends on what tricks, spins, or routines I have planned for the day but my outfit usually consists of pole clothes, a sports bra and underwear, or workout shorts. When I was given the chance to review this bathing suit, I thought this would make a great addition to my summer swimsuits. I am usually wearing smalls in the tops and mediums in the bottoms so I purchased the Large size bathing suit. I have recently bought another swimsuit from this company and it is known to run small, hence the reason I sized up. The day the mail came I tried it on and loved the way the top fit. It was the perfect size in every aspect (boobs, neck, back). The bottoms on the other hand, not so much. They fit more so like a thong. The picture above is not the swimsuit bottoms but just the swimsuit top. I would have needed an XL bottom for it to fit correctly. I'm still keeping the bathing suits as I love the top so much that I will just find a new bottom to go with it from Old Navy or just continue to wear it for the pole. Either way, when you order from this company, go at least 1 size up. Otherwise, I have no complaints!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20