Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.02.2015

Synctos Car Charger Review

After my original phone charger broke for the car, I needed a new one but didn't want to spend the money for a high dollar name brand charger. I ordered this one with the USB cables and I have been completely pleased with the product.
 
 
 
 It charges somewhat better than the original phone charger. I highly recommend these! I did receive this product for free in exchange for my opinion but it doesn't change how I feel about the product.
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20