Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.13.2015

Kozy Shack Indulgent Recipe Pudding Review


 
When life hands you pudding... grab a spoon!  

 
 
This 200 calorie pudding is simply delicious. Thick, rich, and creamy... I can't get enough of it. Well, I can get enough of the vanilla bean. It is VERY rich so you can't have a lot of it. I think the cup is actually a little too big per serving. But the vanilla bean is just amazing. I want to keep it in the fridge the entire time and have pudding everyday. It really is a great snack to take hiking or have as a late night dessert. Go buy some for yourself. You really won't regret it. I know I didn't! It's just that great!
 
I did receive this product for free courtesy of BzzAgent but that does not change my opinion on the product. I would still purchase this regardless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20