Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

5.18.2015

Bilt Women's Racer Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet Review


Track-inspired design and graphics compliment this feature-packed helmet. Look like a pro without dropping major coin. Uses the BiLT BLH 2/3 Helmet Faceshield.

Features and Benefits
  • Hi-tech injection molded polycarbonate shell
  • High quality paint shell with ultra-fine decal graphics and double lacquer finish
  • Full-face solid shell
  • Double D-ring safety fastening
  • Quick release clear visor fitted as standard
  • Surface mounted airflow ventilation system
  • Chin and forehead vents
  • Metal mesh exhaust vents
  • Removable air-flow comfort padded lining
  • Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22.05 standards
  • Replacement visors available
  • Cycle Gear exclusive
  • 5-Year Guarantee

 
Women's Racer Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet
 
 I needed a new helmet and I was looking for something cheap since I was on a budget. I purchased this helmet from Cycle Gear and it turned out to be an excellent helmet. First off, it is very stylish. I don't like solid colors and want to feel "girly" while I am riding so that's the biggest plus for me as a twenty something who goes out riding frequently. The next great quality is that it is really comfortable. The ventilation is really good since I don't have to complain about the wind being too loud or it getting too cold. It also doesn't overheat or make me sweaty and we have been riding in pretty warm temperatures so far. But it also seals tightly to keep the cold air out for when we are riding in the bitter temperatures. The vents are easy to open with gloves on. We will never ride with the minimum: hat, gloves, jacket & boots so I have to be able to open my visor without taking my gloves off. I also like that you can buy replacement visors easily. Sometimes, my husband who has an Arai, even has a problem finding new ones and I found my replacement quicker than his. I only replaced it because I wanted a visor that was tinted so the sun wouldn't be in my eyes but I can say that even with the non-tinted visor, I could still fit my sunglasses comfortably underneath. Also, I am comfortable wearing my helmet for hours at a time since we travel so much. We pack a bag and ride for the day stopping to visit parks or just take a long ride when the weather is nice. My helmet is an Extra Small and you can get all of the sizes easily in Cycle Gear or online.
 
I highly recommend this helmet for any female who is on a budget but wants a good quality one!
 
You can purchase this helmet on Cycle Gear's WEBSITE
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20