Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

2.18.2015

Shiatsu Rolling Neck Massager

 
The Syono Shiatsu Rolling Neck Massager uses the Eastern practice of pressure massaging to help people relax and cope with issues such as stress, muscle pain, nausea, anxiety, and depression. Neck pain often results from poor posture, bad sleeping positions, and even traumatic injuries. By using the Syono Neck Massager everyday you will break down the injured collagen fibers inside your neck and allow healthy and flexible collagen fibers to take their place.
 
 
This one is... interesting. I only get neck pain after sleeping the wrong way but after using this, it just doesn't do what  I need. It does work for other people. My husband loves it. But it did not help me with my neck. I do think it's an interesting item but just not for me.
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20