Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

2.25.2015

Runtastic Membership Review

You can download the free Runtastic apps, sign-up and create a profile on our fitness site, Runtastic.com. The site offers a range of features, including access to the statistics of all your activities and detailed analysis of your training results.

When you become a Runtastic GOLD Member, you'll experience the benefits that enthuse innumerable Runtastic GOLD members around the world:
* Fitness Report
* Stats & Analysis
* Free Training Plans
* Motivation
* Colored Traces
* and much more...

 
This is one fantastic program! As an avid runner, I am always looking to make the most out of my training. This is one of the best sites I have found so far. It helps me track my trainings, gives me stats and analyzes my information and sets up free training plans in case I want something different. Not to mention it keeps track of weight loss and weight gain as well. It's great for anyone who is just wanting to run or who is an avid runner like myself. I highly recommend it!
 
You can purchase this on their WEBSITE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20