Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.24.2017

John Wayne {3 Months}

 
John Wayne
 
 
I just so happen to be an auntie to this little cutie. Ok, well not aunt by blood but his momma and I are great friends and I adore them both. I've taken photos of this little guy at 1 month old, and now again for his 3 month/Halloween/Fall photos! It's always an adventure taking baby photos and since I am just now really getting into taking photos on a more professional level, I love getting to use John as my guinea pig for photos. I went to their house yesterday and we put together a fun little background.

  
 
At one point, he started kicking his arms and legs like he was trying to swim in the leaves!
 
 
 
 
Once he got tired of being in the leaves on his back, we played around with the pumpkins to try to get some really cute photos. He still wobbles a little bit so we've gotten really good at having momma in the background ready to catch him and taking quick photos! He didn't seem to have as much fun on the pumpkins as he did playing n the leaves.


  
 
Every couple photos he would give us the cutest smile. It's almost a 2 person team at times because we both are doing everything to get smiles and laughs. Which means a lot of getting into funny positions or getting really close to mom just to get a good shot at the camera. As a photographer, you do what it takes to get the perfect shot!
 

 

Is this not the cutest little pumpkin you have ever seen?

     
 
   
Overall, John Wayne always makes for an interesting and fun photoshoot. And I love using him as a model for my portfolio as he doesn't complain and as long as you give him the occasional bottle, he just lays there and puts up with the camera. Check out the rest of these adorable photos of little man!

 
 
 

This might be one of my favorite photos of him!
 

  
 
How can you take fall photos without a pile of leaves and pumpkins? Especially when you are dressed as a little pumpkin yourself! It was cold and windy outside but we took advantage of all the smiles that this little guy wanted to give us!


 
 
**If you or anyone you know is interested in having photos of any occasion taken, I am having a $25 special for sessions. This includes digital photos without watermark. My only rule is I would like to use them in my portfolio. You will receive full size digital prints via email that are great for printing on canvas or enlarging as well. On average, at least 20-25 photos, if not more depending on the session. Please email me for more information**
 
 
 
 
Isn't he SO sweet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20