Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.17.2015

Men's Glasses Case & Cleaning Cloth Review

Protect your eyeglasses or sunglasses with this sturdy case with a smooth finish and soft velvet lining and coordinating 2 sided designer cleaning cloth.
 
- Store glasses or other items in your Spunky Soul eye glasses case.
- Smooth easy to clean outside surface, just wipe off.
- Outside dimensions approx: L 6.25 H 1.5 W 2.75 inches
- Inside dimensions approx: 6 H 1.25 W 2.5 inches
- Cloth dimensions approx: 6 in. x 5.75 in.
 
Your eye glasses case is perfect for storing all types of items including:
- Phone cords that get tangled and knotted around everything
- Pens that gather at the bottom of your backpack or briefcase
- Lip balm, tissues and other necessities
- Jewelry, like rings and watches that are small and valuable
- Travel case for small toothbrushes, dental floss and tweezers
Best of all, your purchase also comes with our Spunky Soul money back guarantee and FREE no hassle returns.
 
 
I am extremely delighted to find a case for my glasses and sunglasses where I don't have to worry about scratches or fingerprints. The case is very durable so when I am wearing my glasses (which is rare) I can keep things like jewelry and other small things while I am at my pole dancing classes. The cloth works great for cleaning when I do have a mark or fingerprint. I am very happy with this purchase even if I was given it at a discounted/free price. I highly recommend these for anyone who wears glasses or just wants a comfortable and sturdy case to keep your sunglasses in.
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20